Skip to the content
TSAP accepts the following clients
- Those with Medicaid
- Those with no insurance
- Those who can pay
- Clients complete the TSAP Intake Packet
- Clients complete the Addiction Severity Index Assessment
- An initial Urine Drug Screen may be required
- Juveniles (under eighteen) Must have a parent or guardian present for the initial intake and assessment.
Criminal Justice Enrollments
- A client may be ordered onto the TSAP program by a judge as part of his or her pre-trial or probation requirements.
- TSAP complies with all Court orders and accepts clients from all Courts (This includes Criminal, Juvenile, Municipal, Traffic and Civil Courts).
- A client may be ordered onto the TSAP program by the Louisiana Dept. of Probation and Parole
- A client may be ordered onto the TSAP Program by any Authorized program of the Courts
- TSAP provides regular reports to all agencies.